To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day and 250 Follower Contest

This contest is now closed.  Please stayed tuned for the winners announcement.


Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!  I hope everyone has someone special to share this day with, even if you don’t celebrate it (DH and I don’t.  LOL But our anniversary is three days from now, so no need.)  Anyway, today is also my contest for reaching 250 followers. 

Prizes: 

1st Across The Universe by Beth Revis
      Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender
      Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
      Bonus for writers: 50 page MS + Query critique

2nd Matched by Ally Condie
       Beastly (your choice of covers, original or movie tie-in) by Alex Flinn
       Bonus for writers: 25 page critique

3rd Gone by Michael Grant
      Bonus for writers: 10 page critique
  

Prizes will escalate for every 50 followers I get for this contest so make sure to spread the word.

Rules:  You MUST be a follower of my blog to enter and you’ll need to fill out the Google form.  Otherwise, that’s it.  Open internationally.  Contest ends March 1, 2011.

Extra Entries!


  • +5 Old Blog Follower {Follow Publicly}
  •  +4 New Blog Follower {Follow Publicly}
  •  +5 Networked Blogs Follower
  •  +3 Follow me on Twitter (@jasouders)
  •  +2 “Like” me on Facebook
  •  +1 tweeting about it (1 entry per day until the contest ends) (please place direct link in comments section or @ me in the tweet.)
  • +1 Blogging about it (link to it in the comments section.)

Good luck!  And happy reading!