To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dystopian August






I'm excited to announce that Dystopian August is here!  Fellow apocalypsie, Lenore Appelhans, has devoted an entire month to one of my favorite genres, not to mention the one I write in, dystopian. 

She's going to have over 25 dystopian book reviews, interviews with over 20 dystopian authors debuting in 2012 (including one from yours truly), and giveaways, guest posts, and more.

Click here for more information.  Or on the button in my sidebar ==>

The fun has already started with a book reviews of Blood Red Road by Moira Young and The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan.  And interview with killer unicorn writer Diana Peterfreund and an exclusive peek of her dystopian, Darkness Shows the Stars.  What are you waiting for, head on over!