To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Virtuosity

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My selection for this week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:  VIRTOUSITY by Jessica Martinez.

I can't wait to read this because (besides the fact that we share a name.) well, the description made it sound great.  I'm not so keen on the cover, but it IS interesting, so there is that. I'm just not sure what it has to do with the book...Anyway, it sounds like it could be a really great contemporary romance and I've been itching to read a good one for awhile.

Here's the deets from her website and don't forget to add it on goodreads.