To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Music Monday: Holiday Tunes!

I chose this song since this is what I've felt like lately. I didn't even post anything last week, because I just didn't think I could write a post without ranting.

Everywhere I go people are just so rude!  I couldn't believe it last week when I was completely treated like crap at the post office.  And I was told, "You wouldn't want to work at the post office during the Holidays.  Give the lady a break," by a guy a few people behind me, when the post office worker completely ignored me and called the person behind me in line and I called her out on it.  I told him that just because it was the holidays didn't mean you STOP giving excellent customer service.  To my surprise, I was the bad guy because I didn't take the worker's crap!  

Even putting lights up was a Herculean task that required entirely TOO much time and money.  First 3 strands of lights were completely dead. And I had to buy all new ones.  And, of course, the strings I bought last year are longer than the strings I bought this year, so I had to make ANOTHER trip to get 2 MORE strings.  Then the Christmas tree I had for 11 years finally gave up the ghost and I had to buy a new one, which meant ANOTHER trip to the store because I bought a bigger tree and needed MORE lights, ornaments, and garland. 

On top of all this, my daughter decided that since mommy was stressed out already, then would be the PERFECT time to act like a hooligan!  So...now it's a new week, that started out with a BANG on Saturday with DH's birthday.  We went out to his friend's house and spent about 4 hours shooting targets for his birthday.  Then Sunday we went to Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse for his boss's birthday and had so much fun.  So I'm hoping that this week will be better than last and this song is to symbolize the OFFICIAL  ( ;) ) start of the holidays.