To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The results are in!

And the results are in! 

Just wanted to introduce our Secret Agent for the month, the fabulous Kathleen Ortiz from Lowenstein and Associates.  To read more about her please see the interview I did here with her.  Thank you.

And now, onto the good stuff.

Due to a number of reasons, she has decided to only choose two winners.  And those winners are:

In 2nd place, with her story, SECRET KNOWLEDGE,  Pat Esden!

And in the coveted first place, with her story, EPHMERAL, Hanna Howard!

Both of these lovely ladies have been informed of their wins already, so let's just give them a giant CONGRATULATIONS!

And as a side note:  Due to popular demand, I will be posting my experiences and notes from RWA Nationals in Orlando.  Please stay tuned starting next week. 

And thanks to all of you who have made my second contest a success.