To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RENEGADE's Release date

I'm just bursting with good news lately!  As of today, RENEGADE will be released in the US in exactly 8 months! For those like me who are having issues with the math :) the release date is:

November 13, 2012!

I love this date for many reasons, most of which you'll probably find as you're reading through R. :) Do keep in mind, though, that dates can change, but as of right now, that's the official date. :)

And, as of this moment, RENEGADE is also available for pre-order from Amazon.  Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Renegade-Elysium-Chronicles-J-Souders/dp/0765332450/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1

I'm still waiting for it to go "live" in the other venues (like Barnes and Noble, book depository, etc), so if you prefer to buy your books from one of them, you'll have to wait just a little longer, but I promise to post links to all the places it's available to pre-order as soon as I can.