To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Music Monday: Avril Lavigne

As you can probably tell Avril Lavigne is one of my favorite musicians.  And here's another one that has come in handy during revisions of RENEGADE.  It's perfect for it and no matter how many times I listen to it, I don't get bored with it and switch to another song.

It's from the soundtrack of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.  Yes, I loved that movie.  And yes I'm mad the Hatter and Alice didn't hook up.  I mean, WTH Tim Burton?

Also, this month the Oasis and I are doing a drive for books for different charities.  All you have to do is go here and read the instructions.  Or click on the button on my sidebar.  We're giving points for each book and there are a lot of great prizes to win.  So please "Give Thanks, Give books."  And don't forget to tweet about it with the hashtag #givebooks.  Even if that's all you can do, we'd really appreciate it.  Thanks.