To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mockingjay Contest



To celebrate the release week of the Suzanne Collins' final installment of the Hunger Games series, MOCKINGJAY, I've decided to hold a contest.  I will be giving away a pre-ordered copy of MOCKINGJAY!  This contest is open internationally, but I do request that you give me a little bit of time to receive the copy and then send it to you.  The contest will close on Midnight August 24.  Oh and for those that are wondering how to follow Oasis for YA.  Click here. It's chalked full of great information for readers and writers of YA fiction.   :D 

Good luck!