To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Good news, congratulations, and awesomeness

So...a few weeks ago, I was all blabbering on twitter about some awesome news I couldn't share yet. But I can now! It's not my news, but that doesn't make it any less awesome, especially when the good news is for my bestest bestie and fabulous crit. partner, Liz Czukas.

What is this most awesome news? Her debut YA novel, ASK AGAIN LATER, sold to Harper Collins! It will be out in the very beginning of 2014!  Her new editor is the same editor for the fabulous authors Kiersten White, Kiera Cass, and Aprilynne Pike!  And let me tell you, I've read this awesome book and I'm not surprised Erica loved it so much. I ADORED this book. It's probably one of the best books I've read this year.

I'm SO, so, so excited for her. I couldn't be more excited for her if I tried. To show it, I'm asking everyone to go tell her how awesome she is, fan her FB page, and follow her on her twitter.