To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Elysium Chronicles Short Story: A Dark Grave


Hello, my lovelies! I've just gotten word that my Elysium Chronicles short story, EIN DUNKLES GRAB (A Dark Grave), is out now in Germany! And best of all it's FREE!

So if you read German, want to read German, or just like free stuff go ahead and download it! And even if you don't read German, please feel free to share this post and the link! :)

A DARK GRAVE is from Gavin's POV before he enters Elysium, so if you've read RENEGADE and were wondering just how exactly Gavin got to where he did, or you're just interested in Gavin, or want a sneak peak into the Elysium Chronicles this is perfect for you.

It's currently in the #24 slot for free kindle books and #2 for childrens at Amazon Germany.

Here's the cover blurb in German:


Nach dem Tod seines Vaters zählt in Gavins Leben nur eines: Er muss seine Mutter und seinen kleinen Bruder ernähren. Doch wie soll das in einer Welt gelingen, in der die Natur feindlich und die Ressourcen knapp geworden sind? Gavin beschließt, heimlich auf jene rätselhafte Insel im Meer zu segeln, wo es Wild im Überfluss geben soll - aber auch todbringende Geheimnisse. Als er aufbricht, ahnt er nicht, dass ihn diese Reise in ein dunkles Grab führen wird ... Wie es nach »Ein dunkles Grab« weitergeht, erfährst du im Roman »Renegade. Tiefenrausch«, erschienen bei ivi. 

Where to buy:

(NOTE: I only know the Amazon location, but will post more links when I find out if it's at any other e-retailer.)

Amazon

Also, for my German friends, I will be having a contest soon, just for you! I'm still working out the logistics, but the prizes are going to be sweet!  So stay tuned for that soon.