To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Friday, January 13, 2012

I haz a cover!



Yes, you saw that right. I have a cover and it is GORGEOUS!  I love it with every beat of my heart. But no, I'm not going to share it yet. :(  And I know I'm teasing you a little with this post, but how else am I going to get the word out, right?  LOL.

Anyway, I've been lucky enough to have the help of some absolutely fantastic blogs and I'll be working with them to do a scavenger hunt puzzle for the reveal. In exactly one week, starting on Friday, January 20th a group of blogs will be posting a puzzle piece of the cover along with a word from the tagline.  Then on Monday, January 23rd, a few other blogs will be posting the ENTIRE cover and hosting a contest to win an ARC of RENEGADE (when available) and a YA book of their choice from the book depository. (Might I recommend one of the fabulous apocalypsies that are already out--or I can even pre-order the one you're most looking forward to.)

More details will be available on the blogs on Friday January 20th. 

And, so you can mark it on your calenders, this will be the scavenger hunt schedule (All times EST):

7 AM: Woven Myst
9 AM: Writer's Ally
10 am: The Oasis 
11 am: Fire and Ice
1 pm: Confessions of a Bookaholic
3 pm: Jessie Harrell-The Daily Harrell 

For the final cover, on that following Monday (1/23) visit one or all of the following blogs:

Reading Teen 
Books Complete Me
Mundie Moms
Simple Love of Reading
Stuck in Books 

A special thanks to ALL of the blogs who are helping me share the awesomeness of my cover and a HUGE thanks to the art department at Tor for giving me the perfect cover.