To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Winner's Lucky Leprachaun Hop

Sorry for the delay in announcing, peeps.  Last week was a bad week for me. I had to put my dog to sleep.  It was obviously a hard decision and I miss her very much.

But onto the news you REALLY want. The winner of the Lucky Leprachaun Hop is:


Valerie!  

Congratulations, Valerie, I've sent you an email with the details.  Just give me a few days to have them mailed out. If you're international, give me a bit longer since I have to go to the post office. 


Thanks to all who participated, I hope you'll join me for the next hop (the Easter one) and for my 500 follower giveaway when I get there.  (Please pass the word, because the sooner I get to 500, the sooner I can hold that contest.)