To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Before I'm thirty.

A few weeks ago a friend of mine turned thirty and it got me thinking about what I'd like to do before I turn 30.  And then a member of my writing group here in Florida posted a few things today on the things she wanted to do before she was thirty and it got me thinking about my own list of goals.  I’ve decided to do the same and post what my list was, just for funsies.

Things I’d like to do before I’m thirty. 
1)   Get a publishing deal from one of the big five
2)   Meet my agent, my BFF from Canada, and all the members of my critiquing group. 
3)   Go to Mardis Gras.  (I keep telling myself I will do it this year, but it never happens.  So next year, I’m MAKING it happen. )
4)   Go to comic-con in San Diego
5)   Meet one famous person.


And there you have it.  My List.  I’d love to know what your list is.  Feel free to comment below.