To see or post comments, click on the blog post title to be "in" the post.
I have a new blog! It's over at my new website. So make sure to go over there for new posts as this blog will be closing soon!

Friday, March 19, 2010

My first blog award.


Yesterday I was surprised to find I'd gotten my first blog award from my dear friend Liz Czukas.  So, today I'm accepting  that wonderful award and passing it along.  :D






Rules to Accept the Award:

◦Put the logo on your blog in your post.
◦Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
◦Link the nominees within your post.
◦Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
◦Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
 
1.  Rebecca at Aspiring to Authorship
2.  Wendy at Where ladybugs roar  


Unfortunately that's it folks.  Most of the people I follow would look at me like I'd grown a second head if I sent them this award.